Thursday, April 19, 2012

    Wow, I am horrible at this!! I am so bad with keeping up with this blog but we have been very busy.

I am extremely busy with school. A&P and medical terminology are taking up any free time I have and much of my evenings with Kurt and the kids. I just know that one day it will all pay off! I am loving being able to go up to AC on Tues and Thursday for class. Kinda funny I never thought I would say I enjoy going to school but it I never realized how much I miss having a place to go and being with other adults. I have meet some wonderful friends in my class and have loved every minute of it. Don't get me wrong I am blessed to stay home with my kiddos and love every minute but it amazes me how much I really miss the social aspect of work.

Bailee is almost done with 2nd grade which makes me very sad. She is growing so much and I love it but makes me very sad. She has become a little social butterfly and has spent lots of time with friends lately. She spent the week of spring break with a friend in Colorado skiing. She has a new love! She is already making plans for all of us to go next year. She says she cant wait to teach her Daddy to ski. The family she went with says she has no fear. I watched a video of her coming down the mountain and thought I was going to have a heart attack. I don't know if I can handle seeing that in person. She has started softball and is enjoying it. It is kinda new to her and she was very nervous during her first game but she did great.

JP is as wild and crazy as ever. I don't think he ever slows down. He keeps us on our toes. He has become such a big boy. :( We bought him a back pack for pre k next year and he is so excited. He told me "don't be sad I am just not a baby anymore." Which did not help at all. He is learning so much and I love watching how hands on he is. Much different from the way Bailee likes to learn.

Kurt has started a new job with Wheeler Welding. He is enjoying it. I think he likes being back welding and building things. We are blessed that he does not have to drive but about 10miles to work. He is still helping Jerry making toys in the evenings or weekends when he can. As we speak he is out there and they are working on a new toy. The things Jerry comes up with amazes me and I think Kurt loves learning from him.

That about sums up what we have been up to since Christmas. I will try harder to keep up with our summer adventures. I promised Bailee and myself that after the past two summers taking summer classes I would take this summer off. We are all kinda excited about that! Bring on the swim lessons and VBS and big camping plans being made. Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment