Was thinking I would already have a few more blogs already up but that has not happened. We have been busy since Thanksgiving and feel like we are just know slowing down!!
We had an amazing Christmas w/our little family. The kids enjoyed every second! Bailee was a lamb in our church program this year and had a blast doing it. JP was not excited about Santa at all the 2x's we saw him this year. Needless to say we got some cute pics of him screaming his head off. I love seeing Bailee come to really understand what Christmas is all about. She loved going around town and doing Christmas carols w/the church and giving turkeys away. She thought that was so cool! JP was even sining along w/everyone, of course he was singing his own little songs to his own little tune but it was so cute.
January has been just as busy w/birthdays and Bailee has started basketball. I had a great birthday lunch w/family and friends at Saltgrass Steak house and it was so good. Probably one of the best chicken fried steaks ever!! JP had a blast at his 2nd birhtday party. We borrowed Jerry "The Happy Toy Maker" toys and had some small jumpers and the kids ran around playing. Of course we had a Toy Story birthday party. After Chirstmas and a bday party Toy Story has taken over my house!!!! I am so glad JP has fallen in love with something like he has Toy Story. It is so dang cute the way he get so excited over his toys! Woody and Bullseye of course are at the top of his list w/slinky dog closely following. We have also started the whole potty training thing and it is going way better than I ever imagined. We wear underwear all day at home and have made 2 trips to town wearing them. We do great at home and had one great day in town w/no accidents and 1 not so great day in town. I am just glad he is catching on and doing so well with it.
Bailee is loving basketball and kinda sad her last game is this Sat. It is amazing the difference in game one and game 5. The last few games she has had 2 steals and about 5 rebounds. She is turning into quite the little player. She is still a little shy but I think that will go away the more she plays. She is playing on the Canyon Eagles team and they have won all of their games so far. They sure can play defense!!
Hope to start keeping up w/this thing a little better!! Hope you all had a blessed holiday season!!
No comments:
Post a Comment