Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Season

We had a blessed Thanksgiving and are getting ready to celebrate Christmas with our loved ones! We spent an amazing small Thanksgiving with my Papa and my aunt and uncle and their families. It was so much fun. Then I went w/a friend and started black Friday shopping at midnight!! We stayed out until about 9:40 that morning. Came home took a short nap and went back out about 3:00 with Bobbi Jo. So glad I went back out because I think I found the last Jessie doll on the planet Earth!! That was one hot item this year and the only "toy" Bailee asked for. So glad I found her. Of course JP will have his Woody doll to play along with. Cant wait for Christmas morning!!
We have been busy getting ready for the holidays by decorating and practicing for the church Christmas program. Bailee is excited to be a lamb this year. Cant wait to see the kiddos all dressed up. We have also gotten our annual family pictures for the year. At the same time we had Bailee's 6yr old pics taken and JP's 2yr pics taken. I love them!! If you have face book you need to check out Kassies Kaptures she is amazing.
She captured our family so well. I told her when I see Bailee's pictures I want to cry each time. Bailees pictures were a slap in my face that I no longer have a baby girl on my hands. She is turning into such a beautiful girl inside and out and that makes me so sad and happy at the same time. Bitter sweet!!!
Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season and that you all remember the reason for the season. "And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth." Luke 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment