Thursday, January 31, 2013

JP is 4yrs old!!

    In all of our craziness  Kurt and I both starting school and Bailee's stock shows we got to have some fun and celebrate JP's 4th birthday. Can't believe he is 4 yrs old. Where has the time gone? My baby is no longer a baby and he informs me of that every day. He is such a big boy now and changed so much in the past year. 
    After many weeks of changing his mind on what type of party he wanted he decided on a Texas Longhorn party. Then began the search of Texas Longhorn themed party goods. Can I just tell you how much more that stuff cost than Disney Birthday party stuff. Wow! 
     The party was great fun with family and friends. Thanks to everyone that made it out JP said he cant wait until he is 5 yrs old for another party(slow down please!!). 
JP with the spread. He was so excited!! Look at that smile. 
He loved his cake. Don's pay attention to how he desperately needed a hair cut(like I said we were crazy busy, but he did get one the next night.) 
The kids table(a pinterest find!). 
Having some fun with friends and family. 


4 Things I cherish about JP: 

1. I love that he loves to make people laugh. 
2. I love how he loves his big sister and looks up to her. 
3. I love how much he adores his Daddy and looks just like him. 
4. I will always cherish how he still loves to cuddle with me in the mornings. Going to miss that one day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment